9/16/11

Cruisin' in Style...

Do you ever think about what kind of car you would get, if you weren't blind and could drive? Honestly, I hardly EVER think about this really but today, my mom is in town and we are driving around in this orangish/yellowish box of fun...


So it got me thinking about what I would want to drive. Here are a few options, let me know which you think is best suited for me? You know, just in case I ever decided to purchase some wheels...


Come on, this could NOT be more perfect for me. Can you not picture me riding around in a GINORM stiletto?

Honestly, this next car is NO joke. I honestly love it!

A hot pink car would be the best!

Or here's another option in pink...

Although I'm not sure if a van that looks like a pig is all that practical.

Compact cars are super popular right now and get great gas mileage...

Plus with this one seater, no one will want to ride with me anyway if I ever do drive so it's actually quite practical.

Or I could go with something totally eco friendly...


"Excuse me while I go water and mow my car!"

But I am pretty sure this one is atop my list...


I'll take one diamond encrusted car please! CHA CHING!

So what do you guys think?


No comments: